Relaxation. Fun. Mindfulness. Beauty.
Mindful Movement Yoga Retreats
Our Mindful Movement Yoga Retreats are held in beautiful centers; include meditation, yoga, and movement; and are designed to help guide you toward your inherent, vibrant self. Our most recent retreats were held in Tulum, Mexico, and the Big Island, Hawaii, where we were within walking distance of beaches and the soothing waters of natural hot springs.
We choose locations that are friendly, safe, and in an environment designed to complement your vibrant and rewarding experience.
SAMPLE DETAILS FROM OUR LAST RETREAT
- Double-occupancy bungalows with a shared bathroom within walking distance in comfortable, clean bungalows surrounded by beauty.
- Clean linens and fresh towels.
- Private indoor and outdoor showers are both available.
- Three meals a day are provided.
- All the food on the property is grown on the property or purchased from local fisherman.
- Most meals are vegetarian, with some fish and meat, as desired.
- GMO-free and vegan available.
- We will offer 2 to 3 excursions during your 6-day stay.
- Options include snorkeling, hiking to a pristine waterfall, trekking to natural hot springs.
- And more!
- 7-7:30am Meditation
- 7:30-8:30am Morning Yoga Practice
- 8:30-9:30am Breakfast
- 10-11am Embodied Yoga Session / Specialty Class
- 12-1pm Lunch
- 2-4 pm Excursion / Bodywork / Yoga Session
- 5-6pm Dinner
- 7-8:30pm Restorative Yoga Session
Check back for our announcement of upcoming retreats!
“I had the most amazing time on my retreat. I was nervous to go by myself, and met the best group of people that were so warm and accommodating. The yoga was transformational.”
— Amy E.